MOROCCAN BLACK SOAP, People that use it, swear by it!!
Thousands of years ago black soap was introduced to the world, and since then it has proven its worth over time. It is rich in minerals helping clean and detoxify your skin while leaving an extraordinarily smooth and silky finish. Ecla Skin Care Natural Moroccan Black Soap is the secret to a clean, healthy, radiant skin. Black soap with a fragrance of essential oils is part of traditional hammam spa experiences. The treatment with the scrubbing kessa glove is now an essential part of the Moroccan hammam and spa.
Properties and Benefits of Moroccan Black Soap
– Removes dead skin (the rough and dry outer surface).
– Deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making our skin softer.
– The exfoliation increases the blood and lymph circulation.
– Highly advised to relieve itchy backs due to an excess of dead skin and clogged pores.
– After the scrub your skin is ready to better absorb your next skin care treatment – whether its a mask, moisturizing or tanning.
How to use black soap: (It can be used on your face and entire body, hair included)
– Black soap is used the same way as any regular soap but generates very little foam. Therefore, the black soap has to be applied by massaging moist skin evenly during a hot bath or shower.
– Leave the soap on for 5 minutes, then scrub the skin vigorously with the Kessa glove. Do not worry if you see dark particles appear: it is simply dry dead skin coming off your body.
– For best results, continue the treatment with a clay mask and our argan oil to maximize hydration.
100%SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re NOT 100% satisfied, simply return it and we’ll refund your purchase price.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our black Soap is produced in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. We apologize if we run out.